The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday August 15, 2014 at 15:29
Ronnie_PW
Lurking Member
October 2013
Hello! I bought a new battery for my Pronto Pro NG. When I plug the battery into the Pronto it beeps twice and the screen comes on like it should. But, when I put it on the charger, the LED lights on the charger start blinking instead of coming on solid like it does when it's charging. I know that when the LED lights start blinking, there is some sort of communication error. I tried unplugging the battery and plugging it back in several times and I still get the same results. I let the battery run down completely thinking maybe that would get the Pronto to recognize the new battery when it booted up again. But, the LED lights keep flashing. I left the Pronto on the charger anyway and the battery got charged a little bit and the Pronto rebooted and came on again after a couple of minutes. I decided to leave it on the charger to see if it would charge. It did charge a little bit, but after 3 hours of charging, it still didn't hold a charge for very long. Does anybody know what the problem is here? Does anyone know what the remedy for this is? It is a Fleurion 800mah battery that is compatible with this unit. It operates the unit just fine, I just cannot get it to charge. Please help me out if you can! Thank you!
Ronnie

Hosting Services by ipHouse