Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Wednesday August 13, 2014 at 21:50
JoeFlabitz
Select Member
December 2008
John-

Find your local rep, and he can refer you to a distributor or see if a direct relationship could work.

On August 13, 2014 at 00:14, johnB107 said...
OK.. gonna respond to a few posts..

Goldenrulz..
I only asked cause i did not know the protocall at the beginning of my posts. Once i was informed by members here i did not push the subject. And as far as my "not working on rocket science" i agree.. which was what i stated when i said its done to protect the installers/dealers. as far as training,, i will comment later.
i also dont wanna group all URC installers/dealers in a group.

Ducttape... Thnks for understanding why i was pissed.

Davet2020.... Your original comment smart ass comment made me wish you were here so i could make you swallow some teeth. However i was also just as bad in my reply. I appologize and accept your appology.

OK. I have emailed URC 6 times since july 18th. I have gotten no response to any questions about how to become a dealer/installer. I have tried to call 2 times during their business hours and have been disconnected both times. I am attempting to do this the way you all say i should but i am getting pissed with URC.

I have read numerous forum posts here and else where. I see a pattern that most URC spokes persons are assholes. This may not include everyone. I see noobs asking advise and questions and see tons of smart ass answers or outrageous pricing for service calls. AGAIN,, this is not everyone.. But definitely a majority.

Hosting Services by ipHouse