The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 40 made on Tuesday July 29, 2014 at 03:03
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On July 9, 2014 at 21:52, Ranger Home said...
The government and its regulations ARE the answer, right? They have proven time and time again that the government is the answer to everything. Mac thinks so.

So you think no government and no regulation works better than a government and regulations?

I find it odd that people who fight for their right to have weapons "to protect themselves from criminals and the tyrannical government" have such an issue with making it harder to keep weapons out of the hands of the criminals they are protecting themselves from.

The most idiotic statement that i seen 10 times a day is "yeah because criminals will follow the laws". This common statement is evidence of people who are not capable of understanding cause/effect. Criminals don't get guns from other criminals. They get them from "law abiding citizens" who were careless with storing and securing their firearms or who were just pretending to be law abiding so they could sell the guns to criminals.

Making it more difficult to get firearms (by requiring people to pass a test and complete a training course and register every firearm and notify the government when they are sold) will make it less likely that some lazy moron will own one...and lose it to a thief. It will make it harder for pretend "law abiding citizens" to build a black market business of buying guns to sell to criminals.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse