The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday July 26, 2014 at 20:47
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On July 26, 2014 at 19:50, Hi-FiGuy said...
So I flew out to Seattle to visit family this week and otherwise relax.

Wednesday night after my birthday celebration, my cousin (female) has a heart Attack, Thursday has a triple bypass with vein harvest.

She is like some/most of us in that she is overweight, not eating right, no exercise.

Not making good life decisions.

She is lucky and gets a second chance. Some of us may not get that chance.

Standing there next to her after the surgery woke me the F#$K up.

This is my call out to all yall to today start making better decisions about your health. And I mean TODAY!

Start eating single ingredient foods and get up off your ass!

In the big picture it is a very selfish behavior. If you die you leave behind a bunch of sad pissed off people.

This is not a post to tell you how or what to do it, just start doing it now!

To those of you in peak health, my kudos to you on an excellent effort, live long and prosper.

I personally have 40lbs to lose and started Thursday morning.

This is a demand to you all to pony up and make a difference in your own life as well as those around you.

We can share our goals and progress here, hell we can make it a recipe circle, I don't care, we just need to get healthy.

I love yall like brothers from other mothers and a sister from another mister and do not want to have any of you die from something so easily preventable.

Hey Man! We should have hooked!

I've started walking 3 miles a day for the last 4 months, and managed to loose my little beer belly, and my black - cloud has lifted!
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse