Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday July 25, 2014 at 23:23
Dave in Balto
January 2008
On July 25, 2014 at 13:43, BrettLee3232 said...
LOL, sounds like you once had a defective product? Is Sn@p the only distributor that has sent you a defective product? It's electronic.....guess what? Electronics go bad!! No ones perfect, they all get assembled way back east. Quit your bit$hen, at least they send you a replacement no questions asked. That's more than i can say for other distributors.

"I'm sorry you have a DOA TV, please package the TV up in the original packaging & ship/deliver it back to us so we can issue you a replacement".

"Oh your network card is bad in your AVR, i'm sorry to hear that. Please package it up in the original packaging and ship/deliver it back to us so we can issue you a replacement....oh wait its been over 30 days? Please contact the Manufacture for the nearest service center, i'm sorry but we can't help you".

At least Sn@p stands behind their product.

OP: I have not used them with RTI but have used them before with IP cameras and work great. 30W power output is more than enough for the keypads.

Yes, but if I used onkyo let's say and I had 30% go bad, I wouldn't use onkyo ever again.

Wait a second, most of them did have their video crap out and I never used them again.
Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

The Dude

Hosting Services by ipHouse