Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Friday July 25, 2014 at 02:42
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
We're putting it down.

She's aware of how little a replacement TV would cost, but it's only little compared to the price of the old TV. She's got a lot of money-sucking things going on so I've recommended a new TV -- which she says she doesn't have the money for right now.

Talk about a problem! She's doing some house remodel; something went wrong with gas pipes in the house and she's been without gas for several days and has repair quotes of $1700 and $7000; this TV has died; her husband is sick and in the hospital; might I just say at this point: et cetera?

Hey, at least when I went out to look at the TV I asked if there was anything else I could help her with and she said she doesn't know how to operate her husband's audio system. So I dictated instructions to her, she wrote them down and practiced as she wrote. At least now, with no equipment costs, she can turn on the music while her husband is in the hospital.

Thanks, everyone, for your help.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse