The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday July 18, 2014 at 11:40
johnB107
Lurking Member
July 2014
I do understand why URC makes their software for dealer/installers only. However like every thing i have learned to this date i started by self teaching myself some of the basics and then furthering my education with classes. This allows me a basic knowledge base before walking into a classroom. Just as before i started installing networks and other wifi components i did alot of self educating at home with my own equipment before i took some classes. This put me leaps and bounds ahead of other class mates and was able to focus on more advanced skills they taught us.

I realize i may be beating a dead horse and know this topic has been covered more than a few times here and on other forums. I also see that sometimes people do give out the software.

This 1 remote control is all i have and i received it by a fluke. I just am not ready to jump feet 1st into this system before knowing more about it myself. My company is small and i work every day with the tools and then spend hours in the office after work doing prints, bills, etsimates, etc. So just droping what i am doing to take a class before i know if its even something worth doing is not going to happen. This is why i would like to try it myself at home 1st.

I am sure most of you will not agree with how i am approaching this. I just hope maybe 1 of you will understand and possibly help me out.

Last edited by johnB107 on July 18, 2014 12:04.
John Bronder

Hosting Services by ipHouse