The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 43 made on Wednesday July 16, 2014 at 19:40
dbmpub
Lurking Member
March 2004
I cannot thank Jason enough for providing these!  I have just had the latest Comcast X1 system installed which uses a Pace RNG150N secondary/satellite STB (networked to the main DVR) and controlled by the XFinity XR2 vU2 remote. My Pronto is a TSU-9300. I just assumed I'd be able to learn all the codes from the XR2, but even though the 9300 seemed to successfully learn what looked like "clean" codes, not a single one would work -- in fact none of them even lit up the IR LED on the face of the STB. I looked everywhere and finally found this thread; thankfully, all of these RNG200 codes that are applicable to the XR2 remote work perfectly on the RNG150N !!

My only problem now is finding the proper code for the new D/Green shortcut key on the XR2 remote which obviously wasn't applicable to the RNG200 STB.  Does anyone (Jason?) have that hex code?  I even studied the codes for the A/B/C buttons trying to find some kind of pattern that I might be able to "extend" for the D button, but couldn't really see any.

Also, the My DVR code appears to be obsolete for this new box; it would be great if there were a shortcut code to access recordings rather than having to go through the XFinity menu button and then arrow over to the Saved recording list.  The problem is that this box remembers where you were the last time so you can't reliably construct a macro that incorporates a set number of "arrow" functions that will always get you there.  Any help would be most appreciated!

Hosting Services by ipHouse