The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday June 30, 2014 at 02:34
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I did the same copying routine but put it into a new worksheet, and it worked. The file is 40 lines high.

Since it's a shopping list, there's a little box at the left of each cell (actually in a different cell with no visible border) for putting a check mark on the printed copy. But if I try to add lines by highlighting an area and copying and pasting, it doesn't work. Sigh.

Hey, Brian: you say I should just use a writing tool and some paper, not bother with the technology and waste of time involved in creating a worksheet. I remember a few months ago when I recommended that someone use a capacitor with a relay, doing a bit of experimentation to figure out what value they needed, and you said the thing to do was a timer. Making a timer involves an IC and all the technology involved in that. Did you just say today that for some things, simpler is better?
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse