Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday June 26, 2014 at 16:40
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Cross Post from IP

Ok guys, so I have the dead switch here from when this paperweight ruined my saturday a few weeks back. I was moving some things around and ran across it (wasnt going to bother calling s**p for a replacement) I realized that there was some decent weight to it considering its an 8port switch, I was curious if it had a "value added weight" stuck to the inside...well i didn't find that but I did find THIS:

[URL=[Link: s6.photobucket.com]][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

Which is more then disturbing and maybe could explain the reason it died and or took out my UBNT router. It may be hard to see but the ground wire is NOT attached to anything, which also means the case was ungrounded.

Now finding this, I wonder how many others have thought to pull apart a s**p piece to see the innards?

I called s**p to ask for a refund, FedEx is picking it up next week so they can "investigate" BTW i sat on hold for 10 minutes before the receptionist picked up...Maybe they should stop watching F(#*@&^ soccer and answer the phones...[Link: facebook.com]

Im REALLY glad they value their "TV Time" more then mine/ours. Unbelievable.

this picture especially got me..."customer satisfaction department...nobody is there!

Man am I done with them

Last edited by 3PedalMINI on June 26, 2014 16:48.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse