The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 38 made on Thursday June 12, 2014 at 16:44
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On June 10, 2014 at 18:56, burtont62 said...
I agree but I'm not sure about the being famous part, I think it's more about getting revenge and making the survivors think about the way they treated the shooter before the shooting occurred. "maybe if I was nice to billy he wouldn't have shot ......."

Newtown, I think that kid took it out on those that he felt his mom liked more then him.

I think it's both. Kids have been bullied since the dawn of time. It's unfortunate. I was when I was in high school by a kid that looked like he never stepped onto the evolutionary ladder. There were no (or VERY few shootings in schools back then). It's now like one a month or so.

I drove by the school that they moved Sandy Hook Elementary to while they build a new school a week ago. It was about 7:30-8pm. There was a news truck outside with its satellite rig extended 30' up. It didn't just swing in for a quick stay. It's been a year and a half and they still have to deal with that crap. The media sensationalizes all these tragic events and the sickos feed off it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse