Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Wednesday June 11, 2014 at 19:03
Craig Aguiar-Winter
September 2002
For those who havn't, have a look at Casatunes. It's a pretty cool system that does what Sonos can do and more (also less in some applications - just being my own devil's advocate here).

They come configured for 3 to 24 wired zones and each one does, I believe up to 10 additional Airplay zones so for systems where you aren't hardwiring external amps and speakers it works well. You can AirPlay to receivers (not just Denon) speakers or Apple devices of course. Wired and wireless zones can be used in the same system.

If you do hardwire to a receiver Casatunes will turn it on and off and select the appropriate input over IP, serial, or IR, all through the iOS or Android app. A pile of brands are supported. I used a couple of Marantz receivers and it works great.

The system has 12v triggers, external analogue inputs, and can be integrated into RTI, Control 4 and other systems with more on the way.

It does internet radio and many streaming services plus Serius/XM

I just finished an 8 zone system and the customer loves it. It's very easy to use, support is great, and best of all there is good margin.

It's worth a look.
Craig
My wife says I can't do sarcasm. She says I just sound like an a$$hole.

Hosting Services by ipHouse