Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday June 5, 2014 at 01:45
Lowhz
April 2012
You know, I've been a URC retailer, rep, distributor or programmer for about 14 years now. I've earned thousands of dollars using their product and I love it.

I remember when the MX500, MX600, MX700RF, MX800RF, MX850, and MX3000 were sold in my retail store. They included a CD in the box to install the software and you could program it yourself or you could pay me to do it. Remember, I've earned THOUSANDS from guys like you with URC. At some point all products become obsolete. I won't work on 3000s or 850s even though they are both still sold by URC. I leave those for other guys to agonize over.

If you can't figure it out, hire a pro who has dealt with all the issues in the past. I've paid the money, I've spend many hours in classes and I am the very first layer of tech support for the product. URC exists to support ME when there is truly an issue. If you don't want to hire a pro then enjoy using your old MX850 with your new Sony BD player remote. You can tape them together back to back for convenience.

In the meantime I request that Daniel Tonks lock and delete this thread since an enduser calling the whaaaambulance and slagging a product and manufacturer because they can't figure it out is detrimental to my industry and income.

Hosting Services by ipHouse