The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Monday May 26, 2014 at 10:42
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On May 26, 2014 at 10:11, Duct Tape said...
I saw you lived in Glendale awhile ago and PMed you but didn't get a response. I figured that meant you knew me and couldn't stand me or something. Which happens all the time :)

I grew up in Glendale and went to Nickel Bag....err Nicolet.

What part of Glendale? I grew up in the Crestwood area. Did you go to Parkway and Glen Hills?

Seems that the nickname still sticks. I know some people who helped with the cleanup after it flooded in 2010. I heard the water was close to 2' deep on the main floor, so lower F wing and the Knightskellar were completely flooded.

The only PMs I have in my folder were about Fusion Electronics.

Where are you getting the NMEA 2000 adapters? My friend recently replaced his nav gear with Garmin and he wants to connect the MS-IP700. Bell doesn't stock them, Fusion CS said they don't sell direct, although I could probably call the rep and see if he could have them sent to me.

BTW- who is a good source for BNC connectors when replacing the one that's on the end of the Garmin GPS X-series antenna? I didn't get the cable type numbers, but it's smaller than RG59 and the center is stranded. The original connector looks almost like a mini UHF, with teeth.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse