Original thread:
Post 12 made on Sunday May 18, 2014 at 11:01
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Thanks Guys!!

On May 18, 2014 at 10:33, Zohan said...
What is included?

Are they the 4" satellites with sub and amp?
How many speakers?
What amp?

4 of the AT47 speakers
1 8" outdoor subwoofer
1 James A2.1 Amplifier

On May 18, 2014 at 00:09, sofa_king_CI said...
Is this system from James a different series are have they gone away from the custom Copper, Bronze, etc metal finish options? Which, when I was looking were much more expensive

This is James's new system. I think you are referring to the small circle speakers? I agree i thought those looked much nicer, but those are old technology now according to James and have been moved over to Napa Sound Labs system. These AT47 are a true 2way speaker, which is why i think they sound so damn good. The speaker alone goes down to 80hz which is impressive for such a small guy. James claimed that the square type speaker blended into the landscaping better. I installed two verde green speakers in my moms garden and they definitely do blend in more than circles. Ill take some pictures later of what they look like installed in a garden setting.

the standard colors are

Black-Verde Green-Bronze-Whiteish

They have a whole color palet availible which is really cool for adition cost along with copper plating
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse