The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday April 30, 2014 at 19:50
brucewayne
Advanced Member
March 2006
Im seeing things get kinda negitive, I thought I would share something positive.

Yesterday , my fiance asks me if I want my wedding gift a lil early. Because its arriving before the wedding. I said yes.

This morning I grabed her keys and my keys on the way out. I called her and said I have your keys grab them from the shop. Waiting for her. It was a few mins before my start time I was reading yahoo about a father that call Lamborghini and ask to have a lambo come to his sons 7 th birthday party. Lamborghini set up for 10 cars to be there and give him a ride. I was thinking how cool it was that this father set this up for his son. Being a huge lambo fan I was wishing someone did something like the for me. I get a text "I'm here " . I go out to drop the keys off. As I get out there and look at her and remember how much she loves me. I look at her and said I know what the wedding present is. She said what? I said your setting up for me to drive a lambo. She said yes. She said call your best man also. Because your allowed a passenger and he took the day off and is taking you.

HOW COOL IS THAT ? I
brucewayne

Hosting Services by ipHouse