The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday April 29, 2014 at 22:20
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Rats. I tried to post while I was at the client's place a couple of hours ago.

Lowhz, I'm sorry. You seem almost offended that I was interested in knowing how you got that information.

So... The red light blinks and that's all the player does. With that in mind, I tried to follow the procedure.

Problem 1: you say "Try holding Play and Skip Forward while you power the unit on." The red light is blinking. It doesn't respond to the power button. Did you mean unplug it, then plug it in... which does not power it up when the player is working properly? How DOES one power it up?

Problem 2: I unplugged it, just in case that's what you meant. I plugged it back in and green and red alternated for about thirty seconds, then only red blinked on and off. I tried that again and only red blinked on and off. Red is still blinking on and off (it's been two hours)(it was two weeks before that).

I agree that Denon is not something a CI should sell. I assisted with the setup but did not make the sale.

Any other ideas?
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse