Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 202 made on Tuesday April 8, 2014 at 23:34
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
For the most part, I didn't see anyone bashing on anyone personally until you all started going after BP. Maybe David did in his deleted posts, but he deleted them so....

So if you are trying to convince me that This CEO's freedom as an american has been violated....why are you wasting time talking smack about people opposing that view point instead of making your point.

I truly have tried to see both sides and have made many points and posted questions that have just been completely ignored. If you started this thread just to point something out and then talk smack.....why?

If you want to explain your point of view, do so and answer questions...the way we have answered your questions.

Going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON about how you feel about Liberals (by your descriptions, the extremists liberals depicted by Fox in the worst way that seem to think conservatives are evil???) is a pointless wast of time. Everyone seems to agree that the flipflop can be said just the same.

I disagree with Ernies opinions about left's view and actions toward the right, making the right out to be all do-gooders. I think the sh$t flies both directions pretty equally.

do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse