Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 184 made on Tuesday April 8, 2014 at 20:49
BigPapa
October 2005
On April 8, 2014 at 17:32, Bonavox said...
Even if I was espousing a third dogma, why is my "dogma" less important than yours???? I think anyone capable of rational thought can look at both liberals and conservatives and see that the rhetoric is divisive and unproductive. I can be neither liberal or conservative and have virtue, it's not a, either you are or you aren't.

You still aren't getting it.

We are not equal or on some equivalent level. Not everyone espouses dogma. I pointed out that you are espousing one: the 'They Both Suck' dogma. Because you are. If you're complaint is ideology, you're complaining by espousing another ideology.

I have no idea of what virtue your belief holds other than 'they both suck, because they both suck.' That's not really impressive. You're basically defining an ideology by the caricatures of it, typically defined by opponents.

Again with the moral superiority, so please tell me...what IQ level, what intelligence is needed to understand the Great Big Papa??? How many people a day do you look down at as inferior or less than to you and your "greatness"????

That's a wee bit over the top. If you haven't noticed, I've been criticizing arguments, or the lack thereof, not people. There's a difference.

I'm not made as hell, but I guess your right. I simply don't understand what you mean here???? Not for lack of knowledge or wisdom, rather because of your confused and angry messages masked in cynicism.

And he goes for the typo! Then makes one when noting it.

WINNING Tiger's Milk.

Hosting Services by ipHouse