The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 54 made on Sunday April 6, 2014 at 15:20
sceneselect
Long Time Member
March 2012
On April 6, 2014 at 13:22, Mac Burks (39) said...
I don't get the "it's not natural" rhetoric. I'm surprised that there isn't more homosexuality in humans. I have two female dogs that spend their days fighting to be the top in an elicit k9 love sandwich. These two aren't special. Every dog i have ever met, male or female...tries to mount and hump every dog it comes in contact with.

People are by and large civilized and able to control the urge to hump everything walking by. This is the difference between how animals act and how people act.
The old dogs are gay so people should be argument makes me cringe whenever I hear it.

I looked up the definition of marriage, expecting a latin meaning for the word expressing bondage of a woman to a man, turns out the word marriage was first used in the 1290's, and isn't even in the bible. People used to be able to swear their love and that bonded them together. Now we have courts and rules and taxes.
I honestly changed my opinion about all of this an hour ago.
I had an ex girlfriend over awhile ago and she brought her wife, I asked that they not express their marriage in front of my children, my son overheard me say this and said "Dad, what is the big deal?"
So, I ask- What is the big deal? If you know me, you know that I can be bigoted, narrow minded, cynical, and mean. I can also be thoughtful, evocative, swayed when facts are introduced, and even scared of new ideas.
I would say to any of you to try and imagine the other persons argument.

My fiancé and I are to be married next summer. We will have her justice of the peace uncle marry us. I wouldn't want to be denied that and don't want anyone else to be denied that.

Hosting Services by ipHouse