The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Sunday April 6, 2014 at 12:32
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
I want to add, how do you know how to breathe without being told? I am sure you were not given explicit directions on how to inhale air, and how to exhale. Would that be a correct assumption? How do you now how to walk? Were you given a properly formed and grammatically correct list of instructions? I mean surely you must have figured that out somehow.

How about finding RemoteCentral, surely someone must have written the actual URL on a piece of paper, along with directions on how to plug all the cables in on your computer, then plug the power into the wall socket, which I can only assume you were given clear directions on how the wall socket is wired and how the electricity is delivered from the panel to that outlet, but first I am sure you were given an explanation at the very least on how the electricity was delivered to the house. But that is a bit off point. Once you were given the instructions on setting up the computer, were you able to follow some hand written or typed, again grammatically correct, directions on how to open up your network properties and get the computer on the internet? Then did the directions point you in the correct direction on how to open up a browser, type in the URL for RemoteCentral.com? I may have missed it since it was so long ago, but did Daniel have directions on the main page on how to register for the site, step by step? Surely there must have been.

Hosting Services by ipHouse