Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Saturday April 5, 2014 at 21:15
drewski300
January 2007
We had a customer who signed a proposal with a contractor to do a basement remodel. This contractor isn't the most organized contractor we work with but they've won contractor of the year for a local builders organization so they aren't a terrible contractor! This customer was so inconsistent with her behavior I think she was mentally unstable. Needless to say, she ended up suing the contractor and writing a horrific review of our electrical company along with the contractor that couldn't be further from the truth. It's our only review on Yelp and it's bad! She lied and even moved recessed cans so they wouldn't line up aesthetically. Very bad!

We simply haven't responded because this lady is bat s#$t crazy and it's not worth it because we continue working with some of the largest/best projects in the cities and all of our guys are beyond professional. So to answer your question, I do not trust Yelp! I would trust Angie's List 100X more!

Sorry Bruce! It's fully understandable that the work took A LOT LONGER tracking down a bad wiring connection. But they should have followed up after the first hour letting you know that it was taking longer than expected and it could cost more. Sorta of service 101 stuff....
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse