The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday April 2, 2014 at 14:30
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Mac, here's one you can suggest: google contacts on my Samsung S4 does not open for new contacts with physical address or comments as categories, and there's no way to instruct it that I want to put in a physical address and a comment box for EVERY new contact that I put in. Every time, I have to scroll down to Add Categories and choose address and comments.

Here's another one: in addition to categories, contacts Search totally sucks. See, I have put in comments because google contacts on the desktop has a box for it and it's helpful. But when I search for my friend Russ, the result I get is, in alphabetical order by their name, EVERY entry that has the name "Russ" in it. The actual entry for Russ is the forty-first entry. Why didn't it occur to google that if I enter "Russ," I probably want the entries where the NAME is Russ... followed by all other entries?

Mac, please get working on this!
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse