The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Saturday March 29, 2014 at 09:14
Fritz Thomas
Founding Member
December 2001
The MORE pages are grouped in folders at the top of the file in VTProe. When you delete pages from a folder that is referencing them it can cause problems in the entire group sometimes. Just recently I added a basic button on a page in an MTX-3 that was part of a group. While it appeared correctly on the page in the program, when I load the project, no button. When I went to the page group folder for that source I deleced the pages and then dragged them back into the folder again. After recompiling and sending to the remote it appeared as programmed. The only problem for you might be is that I did this running a Simpl windows program and a VTProe program so modifying things like this is easy. In systembuilder things are automatically generated unless you've checked the boxes to not regenerate programming for the interface anymore. You might be able to open the VTProe file from the systembuilder files manually, make changes and load but once you start manually dealing with files from there things might "break" an you'll have buggy problems or failures afterwards. We abandoned systembuilder years ago because we found out that it was fast and usually created a pretty good project the FIRST time - however after a little time goes by and you want to make a minor change it seemed like one nightmare after another to get things rebuilt correctly. Hopefully you can get it working.

Hosting Services by ipHouse