The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Monday March 24, 2014 at 19:09
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On March 24, 2014 at 11:15, Lowhz said...
Can't handle it? You mean they FALL ASLEEP?

Bro, you are a victim of the Reefer Madness propaganda. Pot is more harmless than cigarettes, alcohol and religion combined.

No, I mean that once they get high, they want to get high all the time, rather than doing the things they normally would and should. I can give you the names of several, if you want. Would you rather I made a list of the wastoids from my high school who OD'd or committed suicide?

How old are you? You act like a teenager giving his dad shit over being told to not smoke pot. I smoked the shit, OK? I know people who wasted years of their lives getting high all the time and some did move on to different and harder drugs. Ever heard of this happening? Probably not, since you think this is like the quote that's often attributed to Ben Franklin, "Beer (or pot, in this case) is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy".

Never smoked cigarettes and they killed my parents, so you don't need to lecture me on those. Not religious and never watched Reefer Madness, so you can give up on those, too.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse