The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Sunday March 23, 2014 at 12:25
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On March 23, 2014 at 02:10, Richie Rich said...
I hope this continues. I am a HUGE proponent of legalization and a believer that the medicinal powers that it has have not even began to be fully realized.
And I don't smoke pot, frankly, I don't like being stoned (to each their own, just not my thing). But I would if I had an ailment I thought it would help.

I think the "Legalize Pot" crowd has been going about it the wrong way. People who are against potheads think medicinal and recreational are the same stuff, when they aren't. Well, not always. They should have been educating people all along, but the press covers mostly Spicoli types, which turns off a lot of people. They're prescribing it for epilepsy and, according to my friends' wife, it kicked her ass with only a couple of hits. She's not an amateur, either. For other ailments, it blocks pain/other symptoms, without the wastoid effect.

If DuPont and other manufacturers hadn't been in Congress' pockets in the '30s, we'd still be using hemp for a lot of things.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse