The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Thursday March 13, 2014 at 16:59
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
We made sparkler bombs... electrical tape together as tight as possible 2o or so sparklers --- loud as a stick of dynamite.

Once I released a couple of fairly large Gartner snakes on our school bus.

We would tie fishing line around a potatoe, and stretch the line across a road... when a car approached we'd be hiding in the bushes and pull up the potatoe (or tomatoe) so it'd hit the windshield, then run like hell. Often their antennaes would snap off from the fishing line.

My brother and his buddies would dump a bunch of red food coloring all over my face & white shirt, so I'd look really bloody, and we'd make it look likke my bike was wrapped around a stop sign, and I'd be laying there "unconcious" until a car would stop and the people would jump out to see if I was ok... I'd get up and run like hell.

Make Cambel's vegetable soup for my brother, and dump in massive amounts of Tobasco sauce.

When my brother was asleep I'd place his hand in a bowl of warm water - he'd pee his pants.

Super glue his fingers together when asleep.

Put a big wad of shaving cream in his hand when asleep, when he'd wake up an rub his eyes...

My dad would give us each $5 every saturday to go get haircuts at our local babrber shop. What we would do instead was to take the bus downtown, and get 50 cent haircuts at the Barber College, and use the remaining $4.50 for a movie and candy & sodas.

One time when my friends were in my bedroom building car models, I went downstairs and twisted together and lit a few red smoke bombs, snuck back to the room and put them in a can, then ran out of the room and layed down with my feet against the door, as they were yelling at me to open the door... Trouble is when the smoke left the room, it turned all of the white walls and ceiling in our entire upstairs "pink" from the sulfurous smoke, and stunk up the whole house. My dad had to hire Servicemaster to clean the walls then we had them repainted. He wasnt too happy.

We'd siphon gas out of my mom or dad's car for our motor scooters.

A neighbor pissed me off once and I packed his mail box with a bunch of Inkfish from the market (like small squid, but very gross especially on a very hot summer day!)

We'd spray lighter fluid on wasp nests and light them on fire.

Roll tires down very steep city (neighborhood streets) and run like hell.

Built kinda crappy soap-box derby wannabe cars and usually end up crashing them due to poorly engineered steering mechanisms.

Catch bullheads and stick firecrackers in their mouths.

Place orders for pizza deliveries to the kid's house down the street who was a jerk..."Yes, sir we are having a Birthday party and we'd like 4 large pizzas delivered to..."

Call people out of the phone books at random "This is your neighbor, your roof is on fire"...

Was riding my Honda Trail 90 home (late for dinner)... was weaving back and forth on the road (it was fun), well the bike flipped, and when I came to, the bike
was on top of me revving very fast, and my two fingers were stuck going around and around the rear sprocket / chain. When I collected myself and shut off the bike, I limped home with my hand in my pocket. My dad asked me to take my hand out of my pocket, when I did my index finger stayed in my pocket... Managed to get it attached, but it doesn't work very well and gets numb in cold weather real easily. My mom nearly fainted.

Then there were the Roman Candle wars! Fun stuff!

I took the city bus to school in the morning, and walked home through the most dangerous part of town every night after school. About 2 miles. You think kids would do that today? Hell No!

Last edited by Mr. Stanley on March 13, 2014 20:30.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse