The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Monday March 10, 2014 at 20:48
Eastside A/V
Select Member
September 2006
...raises arm half way, skimmed some when I was a young sales puke...now I'm too busy keeping up on what everyone on remote central is doing :)

Opening with random topic of the day...and responding to "just looking" with random open ended questions (a bit more showroom focused then what we deal with now)

- Favorites: 3F's (Feel, Felt, Found); HCHC (Hear it Confirm it Handle it Close it); 3 No's (No is a request for more information)...all a bit cheesy, but work to varying degree's.

Top Down Selling (Best Better Good) - Though I usually just go with the right product and save myself the time now a days.

SWISS (Sell What's In Stock Stupid!)

KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid!)

Ask for the sale - Assumptive Close (We have some availability as early as next Tuesday, will that work for you?) and Alternative Closes (Did you want to go with the 55" or 60" Samsung) were also some of my favorites; as well as starting the review process with which upgrades (or control option) 'they'd' like to go with.

And sales is a numbers game, the more times you swing the more hits you get...or the faster you strike out and doing something else to pay the bills.

*also a great point about closing on >you<; I discuss this frequently - gear is gear but who you build the relationship is what matters...

I frequently discuss that we're probably not going to be their least expensive option, but in turn tell them clients choose us because we are very good at what we do and in the long run this business is about relationships and who you work with matters.
(I won a 70k commercial job that's continues to add about 30-40k of business per year to the bottom line this way)

Last edited by Eastside A/V on March 10, 2014 21:04.
Bryan Levy
www.eastsideav.com
Gallery: [Link: eastsideav.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse