Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Saturday March 8, 2014 at 16:25
FreddyFreeloader
April 2004
On March 8, 2014 at 14:35, MattBrotzge said...
We have to carry Sony receivers because we are a dealer, but almost never sell them. They are just OK in my opinion. Sounds is so so. OSD changes every year and is always confusing. This year is a little better. I like that you can turn them on with input commands like Integra/Onkyo, but they always seem to be missing codes for other stuff (i.e. surround modes, network inputs, etc..). Is it to much to ask for a discrete all channel stereo mode. I still don't even know what the hell AFD even is.

You should take a look at Yamaha Aventage line. We have had absolutely zero repairs or warranty issues since we switched from Integra. We still get almost 1 call a week about another bad Integra & another HDMI board failing.

+1 on all of these comments, especially the lack of an All Channel Stereo mode altogether, let alone a discreet code for sound fields, always bothered me alot. The new ones may have it, in fact I think they do but for years they didnt and it always made an install look bad when you couldn't at least force the rears to play when the customer started whining.

Hosting Services by ipHouse