Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday March 6, 2014 at 08:41
jsbach
Lurking Member
February 2014
Hi 3FG,

I tried Device 20 last night, but no luck. I used the Comcast (M1067) remote. Below is a detailed description of what I did--just to make certain I tried this correctly.

1. Pushed AUX, then held SETUP until it AUX blinked twice.
2. Typed in code 21781, AUX blinked twice after completed.
(3. Pushed volume + and - just to see if anything would happen. Nothing.)
4. Pushed SETUP, then entered 37497. AUX blinked twice.
5. Pushed Volume +, nothing happened.
6. Pushed SETUP, then entered 37501. AUX blinked twice.
7. Pushed Volume -, nothing happened.
8. Repeated same with Mute and Power, nothing happened.

When YBA responded to my request regarding a remote, they send me a pic of the remote that is available. I noticed at the top it has three buttons, one for each device (CD, AMP, TUNER). Would this mean that there is a different code for each device? However, I would think though the Volume control would work at all times, regardless of which device button has been pushed. For example, If I wanted to go to the next track on the CD player, I would push "CD" on the remote, then go to the next track. I should still then be able to adjust the volume without having to push the "AMP" button first. Right? The Complete Tuner commands were the only one in the Logitech database too when I tried with my 550 remote. I could tell since the screen on the remote only showed tuner functions.

So what's our next step? Is there another device code w/ EFC's to try?
BTW... that other remote I was inquiring about with the 3-digit YBA code is a URC MX-350. The code is 485. So of all the universal remotes I've researched, the only three that I have found with ANY YBA codes at all are: Russound A-LRC2, Escient Vision and the MX-350. The MX is the only one with a 485 code though, the other two were the same with 31502.

Sincerely,
Brent

Hosting Services by ipHouse