The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday August 13, 2007 at 23:03
mrhookup
Long Time Member
August 2005
Beam me up, Scotty. I to received the THX Demo Disc at Cedia Expo 2005 after jumping thru hoops to earn it. It's an interesting Disc with Demos, parts of various THX Movies, etc. We had to run all over the Expo Show to earn it. Now, they are offering a new THX Demo Disc at Denver Expo September. I will again do my best to get it. Actually, they ran out of the Discs at the Show, but true to their word, they mailed them out to us a few weeks later. Now they have a newer version that will be available at Cedia Expo 2007. I will do what I have to do to get it as well. Here is part of the email we received telling us about it.:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THX Debuts New Technologies and Product Designs at THX Booth #838

Looking for new, innovative technologies and breakthrough products at CEDIA Expo 2007? Then you'll want to check out booth #838 where THX will debut a number of new proprietary technologies, certifications programs and product designs.

CEDIA marks the first public showing of THX Ultra2 Plus™ certification and THX Loudness Plus™ technology for AV receivers, pre-amps and integrated systems. In addition, THX will demonstrate new speaker products from BG Corp. and Razer - both featuring THX design concepts and technologies.

Here is a sneak peak at what THX will be showcasing:

THX Ultra2 Plus™ Certification
THX Loudness Plus™ Technology
Neural-THX® Surround
THX Balanced Bass-line™
THX Ground Plane™
THX Slot Speaker™
THX Certified Displays

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wondering How to Get a THX Demo Disc II?
Now, all registered CEDIA attendees have the opportunity to get the highly coveted THX Demo Disc II. Just follow these simple steps:

Visit THX at booth #838
Complete a short on-line survey
Receive your copy of the THX Demo Disc II*
*While supplies last. Limited to the first 250 registered CEDIA attendees per day.

Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Hosting Services by ipHouse