Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday February 20, 2014 at 11:37
flcusat
April 2003
OK guys, I just return from the Bahamas to check a system we did in a small bungalow about 8 years ago. At the time we install a RadioRa system and during the years as the dimmers and switched had failed the local electrician has replaced them with regular switches and the system is a total mess, where RA-ADs has been replaced with regular switches, etc. 
The customer wants to bring the system back to the original state, and since the RadioRA was discontinued a couple of years ago, parts are not longer available anywhere. They still could be custom ordered from Lutron, but I was told by the rep that it will take 10 to 12 days to deliver, although somehow I got the impression that it is going to take longer than that and the bungalow must be back 100% operational by March the 1st. 

These are the parts I need with quantities, If any of you have any of this in stock and are willing to sale it please let me know.

RA-10D x 2
RA-AD x 5
RA-8NS x 5

I'm going to put together a proposal to replace the whole system with RadioRA2, since the parts are cheaper and in the long rum might be a better idea, but I want to give them alternatives.

If you have these parts, you can e-mail me at [email protected].
I'm always right. The only time I was wrong was the time that I thought, that I was wrong.

Hosting Services by ipHouse