The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday February 17, 2014 at 13:02
Faw
Long Time Member
January 2008
I just got my MX-1200 and is working great. I did a very generic (working) setup to actually use it while I work on the actual config. I'm testing some gui elements I've made for example (mock up):

I've been able to create all except "Toggle (Multi 1)" and "Toggle (Multi 2)". List was simple, Toggle/Check were also simple (boolean variables). "Toggle (Multi 1)" would take me to a page with a list and when I select something it would change "Item". "Toggle (Multi 2)" would change "Item" text in place. I just wondering what is possible, so I have a question for the more experienced installers out there (or URC if they are watching).
  • Is it possible to have a button use the text from a variable? I tried creating a text variable hoping I could select it for a button, but only boolean ones work.
  • Can a button change the text of another button? If text variables don't work, this would be another option.
  • Other option been able to show/hide buttons or bring buttons to the front (but this would be ugly)
Anyway this is how it looks in the remote(icons are not aligned because even though they look ok in the simulator, they end up higher in the remote):

Hosting Services by ipHouse