The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday February 13, 2014 at 18:23
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On February 13, 2014 at 18:12, TouchCommander said...
This is the future for all states. The electricians see that lighting is going to LV LED where cat5,6,7 will be run from a switch to the cans. This is a huge hit to their incomes. Anyone that doesn't see this coming to their state is kidding themselves

most of them as far as im concerned are totally clueless to this kind of stuff (meaning LV lighting) i mean freaking clueless. I just finisished up an ultra high end kitchen where LV lighting was specced. Because of the electricians choosen todo the job were totally clueless to this they went back to the designer and forced them to use LV lighting but with transformers so they could run line voltage to each light. Added 2,000 over the cost of the originally specced lighting system.

I run across this time after time.

As far as im concerned when it comes to LV they need us more then we need them. But i fully understand that the unions are feeling threatened by the future LV technology and lighting.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse