The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Sunday February 9, 2014 at 17:50
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On February 8, 2014 at 23:17, kgossen said...
Very happy for you. When you move into descent sized systems, let me know so I can help you with a real control system.

Why would you continue to sell a line of products that ignores existing customers? How long have we had 64bit operating systems yet URC refuses to do anything for their MSC-400 customers?

If you bought a 1st generation 6000 hopefully you never need a new battery because it's not something URC is going to stock. Why would they support them? F%^k the old customers, we only want new.

I unfortunately have many URC customers as well. Many stuck with the MSC-400 that URC continues to sell but refuses to update because they just don't give a s%$t.

I realize that customer support is everything and URC has zero concept of this. Keep selling their stuff, you make my job much easier by doing so.

Oh don't worry, I will keep selling it, I will keep a nice line of happy customers with working gear, and I will continue to generate that referral line that has been working for us for years. I've seen plenty in my time. I've seen the all powerful Crestron control absolutely dick. They are only as good as the people behind them. To complain about the MSC400 is just ridiculous. It is still sold today, yes, does that mean you have to sell it? How many systems have you sold from 8 years ago that are running all the same gear now? How many of those systems from 8 years ago will do some of the challenging processes and offer the features that today's clients demand without requiring any hardware upgrades?

You don't like URC and you make that abundantly clear with your nonsense posts, ridiculous one liner responses. Simply don't use it and move on. I had nothing but trouble with RTI hardware and firmwares, but I don't stick in the RTI section with the sole purpose of being as demeaning as possible. I simply moved on past RTI. I guess any problems I did have is my fault though, as I should have simply sold Crestron and nothing else, because they never have problems and never need updating. Accept my apologies for selling anything less.

Hosting Services by ipHouse