The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday January 19, 2014 at 13:21
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On January 19, 2014 at 12:08, Fins said...
We cannot answer this question without all of the details. We need the zip code, the actual model of DTV receivers, and which dish is being used.

How do you expect any correct answer without every detail? Also, what color is the house?

You completely ASSume it's a house. Anything more I might say about that is irrelevant.

In keeping with many others who ask questions here, I've supplied enough information for you to waste YOUR time doing YOUR own research so YOU can give ME, for FREE, the results of YOUR VALUABLE consulting time.

Is that offensive? I think so, but people do it here all the time. Why do you only object when I do it?

About 350 people live at the location. There's one zip. You have google maps. I truly doubt that different dishes will have different azimuths. I'm sorry if I challenged you to figure that out for yourself, too... and on a weekend when there are football games!
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse