Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Saturday January 18, 2014 at 14:45
pesci
August 2006
seriously guys? why is everyone so bitter all the time? is it just internet bullying?

i mean its a wyrestorm balun (correctly spelled). sorry my thumb on my left hand which was partially amputated allows me to mispell often....sorry im not as perfect as you Mario......your the best.

wysrestorm ONLY makes 1 ONE one cat balun w/ IR. if it were hd base T i would of said it. its a dam tv w a model number stb i left......if you dont want to help dont help......its very simple.....i help everyone, never make fun of anyone......i help where i can bc i value this site and you installers. i respect you guys, but respect back is never given its just pissing at people. but really what the f*** is wrong you guys. i get so angry when i read some of your posts. ernie if you dont like me---fine i get it, no biggie. dont comment on my stuff dont read it or view it. i think your intelligent and dam good at what you do and enjoy reading your long posts bc i get so much info from it. but there has been numerous times youve unleashed on me and frankly im sick of it.....you dont me fine, no worries, nut this negative name calling has to stop. ill give you my address and we can handle it like men plain and simple. now why i know all these kids today in school are having issues, bc thier parents are idiots

to the guys that help thank you very much. i appreciate it.....i will continue to do the same, especially to the few who email me and chat

continue w your bitter 7th grade bullying and ranting behind keyboards tuff guys

Hosting Services by ipHouse