The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday January 18, 2014 at 02:28
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On January 10, 2014 at 10:10, Mario said...
Still, where is Ernie when you need someone to smack OP for not listing details and model numbers?

I'm watching to see if you bozos just want to suffer while trying to answer the impossible, or if you're going to finally speak up to these a##holes who think it doesn't matter what brand and model things are.

On January 11, 2014 at 02:05, pesci said...
also if it helps i terminated 568A, going to try B tomorrow to see if there is better results

Wow, you've missed a lot of discussions. If it turns out to matter, it's only because of the particular twist ratios of the pairs in the model of wire now in the wall. There's nothing to predict other wire will perform that way.

On January 11, 2014 at 02:03, pesci said...
extender/balun same dam thing :) i like balun better, too many homeowners and meat bags call them extenders round here. they were baluns therefore will always be baluns to me

That's an incredibly willfully ignorant attitude. You're refusing to learn that there are more things than what you learned some time ago. Wow. Tell you what -- don't learn what things are, and don't ask for help any more. That seems like a good balance.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse