The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Thursday January 16, 2014 at 16:20
TheTruth11
Lurking Member
January 2014
You wonder why these online companies charge so little for TV's online?
They buy broken TV's and switch the parts. Your buying something your not really getting. This is HIGHLY ILLEGAL!
Alltimetvs.com is a bait and switch. Please Read
I did some investigating!
I purchased a LG LA7400 LED TV from them for $1,144.95. I just recently got the TV serviced and come to find out. The TV really was a LG LA6900 which retails $300-400 cheaper than what I thought I purchased. The specs also on the LA6900 zre not even close to the LA7400 model.
They took the back panel from a more expensive TV and stuck it on a cheaper TV. The technician noticed the Serial numbers do not match whatsoever. They also say “brand new in the box”. This is a bold assertion followed up by a BOLD LIE! The TV was registered in New York and the TV had New York settings on it. Same area where alltimetvs.com is located.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
They place higher end model panels on less expensive units, so you think your getting something your not. That is the Scam they pull. By doing this. they are profiting $300-400 per unit. Now you know why there prices are so cheap.
THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED. See pictures below. When I called them they simply hung up the phone because they know there F*****!
Once again, this practice is highly illegal and a federal crime.

Hosting Services by ipHouse