The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday January 15, 2014 at 00:42
Andrew 2
Long Time Member
November 2007
Hey guys I have a project I programmed for a business training room. Customer has requested a password page that will pop up after the system is turned off and disable operation until the correct password is entered. This would be my first time using the module and I can't find a help file for it.

So I just want to create a page that has a numerical keypad, customer enters password then presses enter and the touch panel would then jump to the media selection page. At this point all operations would be enabled until the system is powered off at which point the password page would pop back up and of course disable operation of the keypad again.

To try and test out the module on my home system I have created the scenario, adding the number commands to the appropriate numbers. On the enter button I put the enter command followed by a conditional. The conditional is if device password condition password correct is true hide password page and show media selection page. I'm ASSuming the logic module is pushing the state of the password to true.

At this point I download to the devices and test. I enter the password then hit enter and I get nothing. Enter the password again hit enter, nothing. In frustration I enter the password again then double tap enter and the page jump occurs. Try it again with the double tap and it works again. Then test it another time with a 1 second delay between the two presses of enter and nothing.

So my question, is this the way the module is designed to work or am I just doing something wrong? Again I couldn't find a help file to help me out with this. Don't know if it matters or not but my home equipment I'm trying to learn on is a MC3 processor using a core 3 xpanel, and the equipment being used in the project I'm trying to implement this into is a DMPS-300 C with a TPMC-4SMD touch panel.

Thanks in advance for any advice anybody can offer.

Hosting Services by ipHouse