Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday January 11, 2014 at 11:31
chris-L5S
August 2008
On January 11, 2014 at 02:05, pesci said...
also if it helps i terminated 568A, going to try B tomorrow to see if there is better results

please report back and let me know if changing the green wires with the orange wires make a difference... I think we have been through this enough times that there is no difference except color of the insulation.

I installed a wyrestorm hdbaset 8x8 using the 1 cat extenders and a control4 system. I tried mono-mini and stereo-mini cables from HC800 to matrix. I tried C4 emitters and wyrestorm emitters and i could not get this matrix to pass IR reliably. I ended up splicing the IRs with a spare Cat5 and no problems so far.

We were disappointed with this and wasted about 4 man hours on this. a few days before this installation we installed our first Control4 matrix and the IR through the matrix worked great.

one of my gripes is that the Control4 requires stereo-mini cables from HC800 to Matrix and most IR products are mono. the other issue we ran into with the C4 install is that i tried to split the IR from the C4 with a mini-stereo 1x2 splitter and this caused the IR to not function at all.

Hosting Services by ipHouse