The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 70 made on Saturday January 4, 2014 at 00:04
Daniel Tonks
Wrangler of Remotes
October 1998
On December 29, 2013 at 19:16, 64met said...
Hi, recently purchased a URCR40 and am having trouble with 2 components. The first is my dune media player and second is a zovx soundbar. I can't seem to find in the database the correct codes for either. I have tried to manually learn each with no luck. Am I missing something? The rest of my gear works as it should. Any help is appreciated,

The Dune uses standard NEC codes (I have one) so there should be no trouble learning functions. Incidentally, I had to learn those commands on my URC as well, although I tend to always learn things unless there's a specific reason to use preprogrammed codes (ie. toggle/parity bits).

You might wish to look at some of the tips here: [Link: remotecentral.com]

On January 1, 2014 at 18:48, equium said...
I did notice something and was wondering if anyone else with DirectTv has seen this. It seems my R40 is sending out rapid fire IR. There are times when hitting page-down or the Up and Down commands are double sent. Even pressing Pause shoots out twice causing the show to pause and re-start. I notice if I press the button as quickly as I can, it's fine. Anyone else with this issue?

This might also be a learning technique issue. Check the link I reference above. My best guess would be you're learning bursts instead of proper repeating signals.

Hosting Services by ipHouse