Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday December 29, 2013 at 15:03
MichaelDiggs
Lurking Member
December 2013
Hey guys,

I've programmed several URC remotes before using CC but for some reason I'm not able to get this one programmed and unfortunately only have one remote with me right now. Here is what is happening. I'll start off with a clean template. I'll select "create and name devices". I will be programming for the receiver, so I'll name it Receiver. Drag my little receiver icon over to the button and then click on NEXT. This page is where I'll select the IR data. So I'll make sure device is set to Receiver and then select AUDIO from IR DB, then make my device selection, which will be a Denon AVR-X4000 (MAIN). It populates all the functions which I can see then I'll hit the next button. This is the edit button page. This is where I'm having trouble. Usually all the buttons would be pre-populated IR info/codes from selecting the Denon AVR-X4000 on the previous screen but all the buttons are blank. And there's no way I'm learning all the buttons right now, but I'm positive from programming in the past this would have populated all the default buttons and pages for me. I've been messing around with it for about 2 hours and no matter what I do can't get the buttons to populate any data/info. Usually when I clicked the NEXT button after making the device selection all the buttons would be populated. Not sure where to go with this one. I have also tried creating a new CCP file, reinstalled the program, out of options. Maybe someone else has come to this issue?

Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse