The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 52 made on Monday December 23, 2013 at 15:57
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On December 23, 2013 at 09:02, internetraver said...
|
|
|

How are these facts?  You explained a story, just as I did. 

I've had my fair share of ICRealtime issues as well, just as many people have.  Their tech support does suck, I agree.  But I've never had a 100% failure rate with any brand in 18 years.  In this thread alone how many issues did Snap admit to, which is great.  It's the resolution that is lacking!

Snap products may work for some people and that's great.  We still use a very slim selection of their products which we like.  What we won't use is anything that has to do with life safety systems or pretty much anything electronic.

Unless I misread, you only used two of the DVR's, is that correct? If the replacement had an issue (I forget what the issue is and admit I didn't read back), perhaps there is in fact something else going on. What I know is Snap will make it right, so anything that has happened on the service end that is not exemplary is without a doubt a fluke and not the norm. There are several of their guys on this forum that make themselves available here, via email, or phone that will make it all right in the blink of an eye. This is where I would disagree with you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse