The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday December 23, 2013 at 08:21
flashmind
Lurking Member
December 2013
O.K. perhaps its easyer to ask where to find the USB driver for the ProntoEdit 3.1.3.0 !?

I know for example where i can find the driver for the ProntoEditPro (c:\Program files\ProntoEdit\Drivers......)

But there is no sutch directory or file i can find in the ProntoEdit folder !

When i can find the driver perhaps i will be able to integrate this into the XP mode !? Or gives it an patch or KB to overcome this problem that he cannot see the Pronto as USB connected !

When i install under Win7 64 bit in XP it shows me after pluggin usb in an yellow warnungmark in the Hardware section, in the XP mode machine i see after connecting the Pronto under Hardware manager nothing aslo not under the Menuepoint "USB" where you normaly activate the unknown USB device tab. So it seams that XP mode see or reconize nothing - only that i get after Pluggin in the USB cable the typically warning tone for non succes USB indentification - so at least XP mode sees somthing !?

It is realy funny that i can not get the sofware running either under Win7 64bit XP compatibelity mode neither under the XP viritual mode machine and that in both it says to me after starting the software O.K. that there is no device connected !

Thank's for any help

WBR

Hosting Services by ipHouse