The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Monday December 23, 2013 at 06:51
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
I have had a snap 9 channel dvr since ther release in my personal system. It's been flawless.

I have three ICRealtime dvrs in the field. 2 have been giving me fits. ICR tech support is a pita. We had to leave a voicemail and wait to receive a call, so I paid my tech to sit there and wait for a call that never came. Had to send him back again and this time got on the phone only to have their tech tell us that the dvrs we purchased in late 2012 was I fact a 2011 model and the feature we wanted was not available on it. All we wanted was to be able to view recordings from the iOS app. It DOES view recordings but at midnight it does not record even though it is set for recording 24 hours a day, every day.

The tech said it will not be able to view at all from iOS despite us telling him it DOES. I emailed to a guy who I believe runs the TS dept and asked him to confirm the build date on the unit without going into the whole story. He got back and said it was built in July of 2012. So wtf was the tech talking about? It's still an ongoing issue waiting to be resolved.

Now please show me some facts about Snap like these above. I just don't believe that this company that is built on service singled you out and said "we are really going to stick it to this guy"

Hosting Services by ipHouse