The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 46 made on Sunday December 22, 2013 at 23:29
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
How come every time you post on this site it's specifically to bash Snap over something?  I find this curious.

You're trying to lead us to believe that every DVR that they send you is defective? C'Mon man.  If that was the case, we'd already know about the issue because you wouldn't be the only one posting about it.   I mean seriously.  It probably is your network.  

In regard to them charging you, I'm going to assume that you either didn't send it in, or sent it in too late.  You get a specific amount of time to send equipment back, if you don't get it back by the deadline, they're going to charge you.

If you do in fact have a signature, email it over to them, they'll match it up with what they've got, and all will be solved.   

Look, I don't mind bashing a company that isn't handling their business.  In fact, I'm the first one to do it.  However, it seems like this is the only time you show up on this site.  It makes me think that you work for one of the competitors.  

I can count on 2 things on this site.  

1.  You bashing Snap.
2.  RangerHome showing up to blame it on Obama.  

We know that Snap will see this, I really want to see their response, because I have a feeling that this is a way for you to try to kick and scream and get your way so that they don't charge you for a 9 Ch. DVR.  

I hope they call your bluff.  We shall see.

Hosting Services by ipHouse