Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday December 20, 2013 at 07:15
gwstudios
June 2004
I just posted a new free download that includes an .rti file you can import into your projects for simple cut/paste integration into your projects.

I have received a lot of requests for these, so I put together a collection for the most popular TVs. If you would like to see something added, just post the brand name and the name they use for their smart menu. i.e. "Samsung - Smart Hub" and I will add them to the project file.

[Link: blackmancustoms.com]

Just follow the link and scroll down the page. You will see a few other free RTI downloads as well.

Have a great holiday everyone. Enjoy.

Noel

Edit: Sorry guys.... My hosting provider usually shows a newly updated HTML page a few seconds after I upload it, but this took a good 20-30 minutes for it to actually take in the system.

Everything seems to be working fine with the page now. I have another download coming soon. Custom sliders, toggles, a few virtual lighting keypads (with integrated slider/dimmer, and volume feedback image lists. Still putting some things together, but it will be a great resource for the RTI community.

Last edited by gwstudios on December 20, 2013 08:12.

Hosting Services by ipHouse