The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday November 15, 2013 at 01:57
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
I asked about this a year or two ago but never got anywhere with it. It's been a while so i am asking again.

Exercise machines are all touchscreen devices with Coaxial input for old school cable TV. Ridiculous interface. No discrete codes etc etc. I don't even want to entertain the idea of making the touchscreen display function as a TV at this point.

What i would like to do is installed "clip on" monitors or use stands to hold the displays in place. I need smallish TV's with HDMI inputs and discrete commands. Anyone else climb this mountain before me?

"Clip on" TV's will probably look the best but require a lot of rigging to get it functioning the way i want it to.

Small TV with stand in front. As long as i can find small controllable monitors this is probably the best case scenario.

Model suggestion for a small monitor that can be controlled in the 10"-15"?

Something with a headphone jack? Right now the plan is to make all machines display the same thing so that we can utilize the in-ceiling speakers whenever possible. If the client asks us to make each display a separate zone we would need headphone jacks.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse