The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday November 9, 2013 at 09:07
remotivate
Long Time Member
August 2011
I'm pretty adept at CCP, but am having a tough time figuring out how to take a Text button that was setup from the start as a multi-page Persistent button and making that button NOT persistent anymore. I still want the button itself to appear on every page for that device, but I now want to be able to change the text label so that it's slightly different on each page. So, imagine a Device called "CD Player" which originally had just 2 pages of buttons and such - one was a keypad page for instance and the other was for actual buttons. The title at the top center of that was just called "CD Player"...now, I've added 4 pages of buttons for that device and all kinds of nice programming. But as I page through on the remote each page of that device, I want the title bar to say "CD Player 1/4" and then "CD Player 2/4" etc. etc. so that the user knows what page he/she is on.

I'm sure I could do this if I built the page from scratch, but I am leveraging some really nice existing device pages that were part of a package I bought from Blackman Custom Designs. I just need to know how to change the nature of that title bar button to be not persistent across every page. I've tried a bunch of things, and nothing has worked.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Hosting Services by ipHouse